Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dreams Lost

Derailing from your dreams is a very easy thing to do when there are so many distractions.
I can't think of anything to write, and when I have an idea it eaither seems stupid to me or I can't develop it. Maybe I'm just sitting around waiting for an idea to just drop on my lap and for it to be perfect without me even trying. That's me lying to myself, because I know that won't happen. Just because it happened to J.K. Rowling, it does not mean that it would happen to me.
I haven't written anything at all in a LONG time. I am full of excuses. School, no ideas and "I have a life" are just the beginning of it. And come to think of it "I have a life" is not a good excuse at all. I want writing to be my life, but I'm not doing it.
I have to find again, the dream that I lost.

GMH Story

No comments:

Post a Comment