Friday, January 08, 2010

Comfort zone

Classes start again soon. I am very excited. That should also help in making me feel better about going to work. Saturdays, will still be torture. There should be some kind of law against working on Saturdays :-( JK...kind of
Going to school will keep me so busy. I hardly have time to write as it is, and school is going to give me even less time. Nonetheless, I'm excited and very looking forward to it.
For a second just now I thought my boyfriend was about to read one of my posts back to me, and I braced myself to stop him if he did. Thankfully he didn't
I've heard of how actors a lot of the time don't like to watch themselves in movies, TV shows, or even on interviews. I always thought that was very odd, but I guess I just never tried to view from a point of view that relates more to me.
It still feels very weird to me to be writing this out there for anyone to read. The thing that keeps encouraging me to not think about it too deeply is the fact that nobody is reading anyways. ha ha.
But it still feels weird, and very nice at the same time, that both my boyfriend and sister keep up with every post I make. They are very sweet and very supportive and I love them both so much <3. I just have to get better accustomed to them reading what I write. I am really stepping out of my comfort zone here.

P.s.My sister just made me send a very embarrassing e-mail to one of her teachers, thanks to her forgetfulness. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment